Report NEP-TRA-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Raiser & Alan Rousso & Franklin Steves, 2004. "Trust in Transition: Cross-country and Firm Evidence," Others 0401007, EconWPA.
- Hartmut Lehmann and Jonathan Wadsworth, 2003. "Wage Arrears, Pay Gaps and the Distribution of Earnings: What can we learn from Russia?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Trade Linkages and Exchange Rates in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 2003-21, CEPII research center.
- Köllő, János, 2003. "Transition on the Shop Floor - The Restructuring of a Weaving Mill, Hungary 1988-97," IZA Discussion Papers 972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franklin Steves & Alan Rousso, 2004. "Anti-corruption programmes in post-communist transition countries and changes in the business environment, 1999-2002," Law and Economics 0401004, EconWPA.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Hebler, 2003. "Institutional Uncertainty and European Social Union: Impacts on Job Creation and Destruction in the CEECs," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 228/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.