Wage Arrears, Pay Gaps and the Distribution of Earnings: What can we learn from Russia?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsWage Arrears; Earnings Inequality; Pay Gaps; Transition; Development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-08-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-08-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2004-08-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-01-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hol:holodi:0302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claire Blackman). General contact details of provider: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .