Report NEP-TID-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Neil Lee, 2020. "Hipsters vs. Geeks? Creative workers, STEM and innovation in US cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2021, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2020.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Nicola Grassano, 2020. "The EU vs US corporate R&D intensity gap: Investigating key sectors and firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Gabriele Pellegrino & Emilio Raiteri, 2020. "Do Patents Enable Disclosure? Evidence from the Invention Secrecy Act," Working Papers 9, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩崎, 一郎 & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2020. "Legal forms, organizational architecture, and firm failure: A large survival analysis of Russian corporations," CEI Working Paper Series 2020-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dario Diodato, 2020. "Structural accounting: an empirical assessment of cross-country differences in productivity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2020, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2020.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Tani, Massimiliano & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "The Productivity Impact of Business Visits across Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 13034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Link, Albert & Morris, Cody & van Hasselt, Martijn, 2020. "The Impact of the Third Sector of R&D on the Innovative Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 20-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Ni, Bin & Kato, Hayato, 2020. "Do Vertical Spillovers Differ by Investors' Productivity? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 99304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goldin, Ian & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Lafond, François & Winkler, Julian, 2020. "Why is productivity slowing down?," MPRA Paper 99172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Leflaive & Ben Krieble & Harry Smythe, 2020. "Trends in water-related technological innovation: Insights from patent data," OECD Environment Working Papers 161, OECD Publishing.
- Sumit Shrivastav, 2020. "Network compatibility, intensity of competition and process R&D: A Generalization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Iwata, Hiroki, 2020. "Effects of competition forms and market structure on green innovation incentives," MPRA Paper 99305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella & Gabriele Pellegrino, 2020. "International Patent Protection and Trade: Transaction-Level Evidence," Working Papers 8, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.