Report NEP-TID-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dosi, Giovanni & Yu, Xiaodan, 2018. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 177, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 18-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stephan Brunow & Antonia Birkeneder & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2018. "Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1808, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2018.
- Andreas Beerli & Franziska J. Weiss & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2018. "Demand forces of technical change: evidence from the Chinese manufacturing industry," ECON - Working Papers 277, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cette Gilbert & Lopez Jimmy & Mairesse Jacques, 2017. "Employment protection legislation impacts on capital and skill composition," Working Papers 2017-57, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Alfaro, Laura & Antras, Pol & Chor, David & Conconi, Paola, 2017. "Internalizing global value chains: a firm-level analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86600, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Boehm, Johannes & Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017. "Product diversification in Indian manufacturing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2018. "Technological change, automation and employment: A Short review of theory and evidence," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Lekpek, Senad, 2018. "Access to finance and innovative activity of EU firms: A cluster analysis," EIB Working Papers 2018/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).