Report NEP-TID-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Alfaro & Paul Antràs & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2017. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1507, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2017. "Do Firms Mitigate or Magnify Capital Misallocation? Evidence from Planet-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6401, CESifo.
- Nicol˜ Barbieri, Davide Consoli & Davide Consoli, 2017. "Regional diversification and green employment in US Metropolitan Areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1727, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2017.
- Daniela Marconi & Christian Upper, 2017. "Capital Misallocation and Financial Development: A Sector-Level Analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1143, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2017. "Driven up the wall? Role of environmental regulation in innovation along the automotive global value chain," CIES Research Paper series 52-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2017. "Human Resource Management in Professional Service Firms: a Systematic Literature Review," Working Papers 8599, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2017. "The determinants of firms’ convergence to the European TFP frontier," Working Papers 1707, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2017. "Growing Productivity without Growing Wages: The Micro-Level Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Share Decline," CESifo Working Paper Series 6454, CESifo.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Edward Mensah & Karina Shitikova, 2017. "Technological catching-up and growth convergence among US industries," Working Papers 2017-EQM-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2017. "The determinants of international patenting decisions of Spanish firms," Working Papers 1708, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.