Report NEP-TID-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2017. "Demand pull instruments and the development of wind power in Europe: A counter-factual analysis," Working Papers 1705, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Felipe Berrutti & Carlos Bianchi, 2017. "Assessing the effect of public funding on private innovation investment in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-04, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Tariq Abbasi & Hans Weigand, 2017. "The Impact of Digital Financial Services on Firm's Performance: a Literature Review," Papers 1705.10294, arXiv.org.
- Grant, Everett & Yung, Julieta, 2017. "The Double-Edged Sword of Global Integration: Robustness, Fragility & Contagion in the International Firm Network," Globalization Institute Working Papers 313, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucia S. Foster & Cheryl A. Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2017. "Macro and Micro Dynamics of Productivity: From Devilish Details to Insights," Working Papers 17-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & J. Paul Dunne & Luca Pieroni, 2017. "Does Military Spending Matter for Long Run Growth?," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-03, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Marchese, Carla & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2017. "Endogenous Recombinant Growth and Intellectual Property Rights," IEL Working Papers 23, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Trade, Education, Governance and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth in Asia and LAC," GLO Discussion Paper Series 72, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chen, Yang & He, Ming & Rudkin, Simon, 2017. "Manufacturing productivity in China: Deconstructing the role of Agglomeration," RIEI Working Papers 2017-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & YAMANOUCHI Kenta, 2017. "Competition, Uncertainty, and Misallocation," Discussion papers 17071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2017. "Who Are Afraid of Losing Their Jobs to Artificial Intelligence and Robots? Evidence from a Survey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 71, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Geraldine Ang & Dirk Röttgers & Pralhad Burli, 2017. "The empirics of enabling investment and innovation in renewable energy," OECD Environment Working Papers 123, OECD Publishing.
- David Haugh & Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Gabor Fulop & Pilar Garcia Perea, 2017. "Fostering innovative business investment in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1387, OECD Publishing.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2017. "Local Discoveries and Technological Relatedness: the Role of Foreign Firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1710, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.