Report NEP-TID-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2016. "Global firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66437, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Boehm, Johannes & Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2016. "Swimming upstream: input-output linkages and thedirection of product adoption," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms between 2001 and 2013," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 54, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Materia, Valentina & Pascucci, Stefano & Dries, Liesbeth, 2015. "Are in-house and outsourcing innovation strategies interlinked? Evidence from the European agri-food sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2016. "Why do patents facilitate trade in technology? Testing the disclosure and appropriation effects," Working Papers 2, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Frank van Oort, 2016. "Quality of government and social capital as drivers of regional diversification in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1610, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD Design for RD," Working Papers 73, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.