Report NEP-TID-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- De Loecker, Jan & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2016. "The effect of international competition on firm productivity and market power," CEPR Discussion Papers 11114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verspagen, Bart & Kaltenberg, Mary, 2015. "Catching-up in a globalised context: Technological change as a driver of growth," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Baumann, Julian & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2016. "The Link between R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Are Micro Firms Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 9734, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Research and development strategy for environmental technology in Japan: A comparative study of the private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 69592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms 2001 to 2013," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Castillo, Juan Carlos & Szirmai, Adam, 2016. "Mexican manufacturing and its integration into global value chains," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Woerter & Tobias Stucki, 2016. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Green Energy Technologies and the Choice of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-401, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Irem Guceri, 2016. "Will the real R&D employees please stand up? Effects of tax breaks on firm level outcomes," Working Papers 1602, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Inga Ivanova & Oivind Strand & Duncan Kushnir & Loet Leydesdorff, 2016. "Economic and Technological Complexity: A Model Study of Indicators of Knowledge-based Innovation Systems," Papers 1602.02348, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.