Report NEP-TID-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons & Paula E. Stephan, 2006. "How Rapidly Does Science Leak Out?," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0612, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & Donald S. Siegel & Barry Bozeman, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Propensity of Academics to Engage in Informal University Technology Transfer," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0610, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Phillip H. Phan & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "The Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Lessons Learned from Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the U.S. and U.K," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0609, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Charlie Karlsson & Martin Andersson, 2005. "Company R&D and University R&D - How Are They Related?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p305, European Regional Science Association.
- Xia Wang, 2005. "Technological Characteristics and R&D Alliance Form: Evidence from the U.S. Biotechnology Industry," Working papers 2005-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Roberts & Shawn Klimek & Timothy Dunne, 2004. "Entrant Experience and Plant Exit," Working Papers 04-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Javier Miranda & Shawn Klimek & Ron Jarmin, 2004. "Firm Entry and Exit in the U.S. Retail Sector, 1977-1997," Working Papers 04-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Glenn MacDonald & Emin Dinlersoz, 2005. "The Industry Life-Cycle of the Size Distribution of Firms," Working Papers 05-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Brett Anitra Gilbert & Mika Tatum Kusar, 2006. "The Influence of Geographic Clusters and Knowledge Spillovers on the Product Innovation Activities of New Ventures," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Functional Demand Satiation and Industrial Dynamcis - The Emergence of the Global Value Chain for the U.S. Footwear Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2005. "Entrepreneurial capabilities inherited from previous employment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p212, European Regional Science Association.
- Howells, John, 2005. "Are Patents used to Suppress Useful Technology?," Working Papers 2005-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.