Report NEP-TID-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam & David Audretsch & Joris Meijaard, 2006. "Renascent Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurial Preferences Subsequent to Firm Exit," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Sara Gonçalves Antunes de Souza & Hérica Morais Righi & Wellington Marcelo Silva da Cruz, 2006. "Spots of interaction: an investigation on the relationship between firms and universities in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td286, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When do more patents reduce R&D?," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2006. "Industry Dynamics with Stochastic Demand," Working Papers 1043, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- DE CLEYN, Sven & BRAET, Johan, "undated". "IP protection in Belgian universities - Best practices and analysis in the European academic and business context," Working Papers 2006009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mark Rogers, 2006. "R&D and Productivity in the UK: evidence from firm-level data in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers 255, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2006. "Determinants of Swiss firms' R&D activities at foreign locations," KOF Working papers 06-127, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Thomas Brenner, 2006. "The Regional Industry-size Distribution - An Analysis of all Types of Industries in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avner Offer, 2005. "The Markup for Lemons: Quality and Uncertainty in American and British Used-Car Markets, c. 1953-1973," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _060, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.