Report NEP-SPO-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SPO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2016. "Compensation Discrimination: An Analysis of Linebackers, Defensive Linemen, and Defensive Backs in the National Football League," Working Papers 16-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- O'Connor, Sean, 2016. "Distance and Decision Makers – The heterogeneity in Irish Sports Capital Funding," MPRA Paper 73897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "La mondialisation économique du football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342572, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Analyse économique du rugby professionnel en France: Equilibre compétitif et contrainte budgétaire," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342575, HAL.
- Michael Baker & Kirsten Cornelson, 2016. "Title IX and the Spatial Content of Female Employment—Out of the Lab and into the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François Mignot, 2016. "An Economic History of the Tour de France, 1903-2015," Post-Print halshs-01354233, HAL.
- Rosenqvist, Olof, 2016. "Is there a gender difference in the ability to deal with failures? Evidence from professional golf tournaments," Working Paper Series 2016:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Birk, Erica G. & Lee, Logan M. & Waddell, Glen R., 2016. "Do Men Matter to Female Competition Even When They Don't?," IZA Discussion Papers 10184, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).