Report NEP-SPO-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 7690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlotte Cabane & Andrew E. Clark, 2013. "Childhood Sporting Activities and Adult Labour-Market Outcomes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00875305, HAL.
- Leiter, Andrea & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2013. "Risky Sports and the Value of Information," LERNA Working Papers 13.01.388, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Narme, Thibaut, 2013. "On the dynamic of franchise (re)location in the North-American sport leagues," MPRA Paper 50873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, M. Taylor, 2013. "Pigskin, Tailgating and Pollution: Estimating the Environmental Impacts of Sporting Events," Working Papers 13-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.