Report NEP-SPO-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Papps, Kerry L. & Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael, 2010. "Heterogeneous Worker Ability and Team-Based Production: Evidence from Major League Baseball, 1920-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 20/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2010006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark, Nagel & Matt, Brown & Daniel, Rascher & Chad, McEvoy, 2010. "Major League Baseball and Globalization: The World Baseball Classic," MPRA Paper 25808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel, Rascher & Andrew, Schwarz, 2010. "Illustrations of Price Discrimination in Baseball," MPRA Paper 25807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joris, Drayer & Daniel, Rascher, 2010. "Simulation in Sport Finance," MPRA Paper 25805, University Library of Munich, Germany.