Report NEP-SPO-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Papps, Kerry L. & Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael, 2010. "Heterogeneous Worker Ability and Team-Based Production: Evidence from Major League Baseball, 1920-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 20/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2010. "An Economic Model of the Evolution of the Gender Performance Ratio in Individual Sports," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Mark, Nagel & Matt, Brown & Daniel, Rascher & Chad, McEvoy, 2010. "Major League Baseball and Globalization: The World Baseball Classic," MPRA Paper 25808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel, Rascher & Andrew, Schwarz, 2010. "Illustrations of Price Discrimination in Baseball," MPRA Paper 25807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joris, Drayer & Daniel, Rascher, 2010. "Simulation in Sport Finance," MPRA Paper 25805, University Library of Munich, Germany.