Report NEP-SPO-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seth R. Gitter & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Stadium Construction and Minor League Baseball Attendance," Working Papers 2010-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Barbara Despiney & Waldemar Karpa, 2010. "Estimating economic regional effects of Euro 2012," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Herman O. Stekler & David Sendor & Richard Verlander, 2009. "Issues in Sports Forecasting," Working Papers 2009-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00461458_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2010. "Strategic Behavior across Gender: A Comparison of Female and Male Expert Chess Players," IZA Discussion Papers 4793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).