Report NEP-SOG-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:30002126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Callon, 2006. "What does it mean to say that economics is performative?," CSI Working Papers Series 005, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2006. "The Origins of Meso Economics - Schumpeter's Legacy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- John Gabriel Goddard & Marc Isabelle, 2006. "Managing intellectual assets within knowledge-based partnerships: Insights from a survey of public laboratories collaborating with industry," Working Papers IMRI 0603, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "U.S. Universities' Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp432, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Thorn, Kristian & Soo, Maarja, 2006. "Latin American universities and the third mission : trends, challenges, and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4002, The World Bank.
- Alan Hughes, 2006. "University Industry Linkages and UK Science and Innovation Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp326, ESRC Centre for Business Research.