Report NEP-SOG-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stremersch, S., 2005. "In search of an audience..," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2005-025-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Michel Callon, 2006. "What does it mean to say that economics is performative?," CSI Working Papers Series 005, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2006. "The Origins of Meso Economics - Schumpeter's Legacy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- John Gabriel Goddard & Marc Isabelle, 2006. "Managing intellectual assets within knowledge-based partnerships: Insights from a survey of public laboratories collaborating with industry," Working Papers IMRI 0603, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "U.S. Universities' Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp432, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Thorn, Kristian & Soo, Maarja, 2006. "Latin American universities and the third mission : trends, challenges, and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4002, The World Bank.
- Alan Hughes, 2006. "University Industry Linkages and UK Science and Innovation Policy," Working Papers wp326, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.