Report NEP-SOC-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Deffains & Romain Espinosa & Claude Fluet, 2019. "Laws and Norms: Experimental Evidence with Liability Rules," Post-Print halshs-02276435, HAL.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2019. "Civic Engagement as a Second-Order Public Good," Working Papers 2019-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Toke Aidt & Christopher Rauh, 2019. "The Rise of the 'No Party' in England," CESifo Working Paper Series 7812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mahmood Khosrowjerdi & Lutz Bornmann, 2019. "Is culture a contributing factor of strong science?," Papers 1909.04521, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous, 2018. "Beyond Solidarity and Accumulation Networks in Urban Informal African Economies," Post-Print halshs-02280369, HAL.
- Carattini, Stefano & Levin, Simon & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2019. "Cooperation in the climate commons," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raúl Duarte & Frederico Finan & Horacio Larreguy & Laura Schechter, 2019. "Brokering Votes With Information Spread Via Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 26241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cary Deck & James J. Murphy, 2018. "Donors Change Both Their Level and Pattern of Giving in Response to Contests among Charities," Working Papers 2018-06, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Tiziano Arduini & Alberto Bisin & Onur Özgür & Eleonora Patacchini, 2019. "Dynamic Social Interactions and Health Risk Behavior," NBER Working Papers 26223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriela Galassi & David Koll & Lukas Mayr, 2019. "The Intergenerational Correlation of Employment: Is There a Role for Work Culture?," Staff Working Papers 19-33, Bank of Canada.
- Fernandes, Ana & Huber, Martin & Plaza, Camila, 2019. "The Effects of Gender and Parental Occupation in the Apprenticeship Market: An Experimental Evaluation," FSES Working Papers 506, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.