Report NEP-SOC-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," LICOS Discussion Papers 40518, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Litina, Anastasia & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2018. "Family Ties and Corruption," MPRA Paper 89140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Mejia, 2018. "Social Networks and Entrepreneurship. Evidence from a Historical Episode of Industrialization," Working Papers 20180020, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Sep 2018.
- Javier Mejia, 2018. "Social Interactions and Modern Economic Growth," Working Papers 20180021, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Sep 2018.
- Aske Brock, 2018. "Company directors’ social networks: Economic change and continuity during the 17th century," Working Papers 18002, Economic History Society.
- Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang, 2017. "Director Networks, Turnover, and Appointments," Discussion Paper 2018-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shusaku Sasaki & Yoshifumi Funasaki & Hirofumi Kurokawa & Fumio Ohtake, 2018. "Blood Type and Blood Donation Behaviors: An Empirical Test of Pure Altruism Theory," ISER Discussion Paper 1029r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2018.
- Karoly Miklos Kiss & Kinga Edocs, 2018. "A Modelling of the Role of Social Networks in Market Mechanism - Social Ties as Screening Tools in Price Discrimination," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1824, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Clement Bert-Erboul & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2018. "Personal And Social Proximity: Shaping Leadership In A Free Software Project," HSE Working papers WP BRP 84/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- L. S. Di Mauro & A. Pluchino & A. E. Biondo, 2018. "A Game of Tax Evasion: evidences from an agent-based model," Papers 1809.08146, arXiv.org.
- Sumit S. Deole, 2018. "Justice Delayed is Assimilation Denied: Rightwing Terror, Fear and Social Assimilation of Turkish Immigrants in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7235, CESifo Group Munich.
- Magnus Carlsson & Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2018. "Backlash in Attitudes After the Election of Extreme Political Parties," CESifo Working Paper Series 7210, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gorton, Matthew & Tocco, Barbara & Yeh, Ching-Hua & Hartmann, Monika, 2018. "What determines consumers’ trust in the EU’s organic label? A cross country comparison of the role of institutional trust and consumer knowledge," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273857, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lingbo Huang & Zahra Murad, 2018. "Fighting alone or fighting for a team: Evidence from experimental pairwise contests," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-06, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.