Report NEP-SOC-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Somatic Distance, Cultural Affinities, Trust and Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7051, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grace Gu & Feng Zhu, 2018. "Trust and Disintermediation: Evidence from an Online Freelance Marketplace," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-103, Harvard Business School.
- Artavia-Mora, Luis & Bedi, Arjun S. & Rieger, Matthias, 2018. "Help, Prejudice and Headscarves," IZA Discussion Papers 11460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Li, Sherry Xin & Sharma, Swati, 2018. "Using Social Connections and Financial Incentives to Solve Coordination Failure: A Quasi-Field Experiment in India's Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 11521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi, 2018. "News Media and Crime Perceptions: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet & Roberto Galbiati, 2017. "Spillovers, Persistence and Learning: Institutions and the Dynamics of Cooperation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01613850, HAL.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2018. "Ancestral characteristics of modern populations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Camou, 2018. "Family formation, gender and labour during the First Globalization in Montevideo, Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 50, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Maximilian Baltrusch & Philipp Christoph Wichardt, 2018. "Gender Effects in Dictator Game Giving: Women Favour Female Recipients," CESifo Working Paper Series 7022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davide Vannoni, 2018. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Nick Hanley, 2018. "Social norms and pro-environment behaviours: heterogeneous response to signals," Working Papers 2018-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.