Report NEP-SOC-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Bonelli, Laura & Paglieri, Fabio & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Sabatini, Fabio, 2018. "Civility and Trust in Social Media," IZA Discussion Papers 11290, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Levy, Gilat & Razin, Ronny, 2018. "Immigration into Prejudiced Societies: Segregation and Echo Chambers effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moritz Bosbach & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2018. "The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?," CSEF Working Papers 492, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2018. "Peer Monitoring, Ostracism and the Internalization of Social Norms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001449, David K. Levine.
- Magdalena Bennett & Peter Leopold S. Bergman, 2018. "Better Together? Social Networks in Truancy and the Targeting of Treatment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6848, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Benjamin M. Marx, 2018. "Prosociality Spillovers of Working with Others," CESifo Working Paper Series 6849, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alger, Ingela & Lehmann, Laurent & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018. "Evolution of preferences in group-structured populations: genes, guns, and culture," TSE Working Papers 18-888, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2019.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar & Manea, Mihai, 2018. "Efficient Partnership Formation In Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1155, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carmela Milano & Sandra Rothenberger, 2018. "Democratization or Vulgarization - The Impact of Facebook on Cultural Capital," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 5(1), pages 129-144, February.
- Isabel Melguizo, 2017. "Homophily and the Persistence of Disagreement," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2017001, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2018. "The Value of Political Capital: Dictatorship Collaborators as Business Elites," Documentos de Trabajo 015980, Universidad del Rosario.
- Ganga Shreedhar, Alessandro Tavoni, Carmen Marchiori, 2018. "Monitoring and punishment networks in a common-pool resource dilemma: experimental evidence," GRI Working Papers 292, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.