Report NEP-SOC-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2017. "Tax morale and the role of social norms and reciprocity - Evidence from a randomized survey experiment," ifo Working Paper Series 242, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Christos Mavridis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2017. "Social Capital, Communication Channels and Opinion Formation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Kabir Salihu & Andrea Guariso, 2017. "Rainfall inequality, trust and civil conflict in Nigeria," Working Papers 205618510, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kachura, Egor & Garanina, Tatiana A., 2016. "Social Capital of Board of Directors and Financial Performance: Evidence from Russian Companies," Conference Papers 8670, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Dessï¿½, Roberta & Moisan, Frederic & Robertson, Donald, 2017. "Public goods, role models and "sucker aversion": the audience matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 12413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Bellettini & C. Berti Ceroni & C. Monfardini, 2017. "Ethnic diversity and political participation: the role of individual income," Working Papers wp1114, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chanida Jittaruttha, 2017. "Public Trust and Governance in Public Administration in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808123, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alberto Chong & Gianmarco León & Vivian Roza & Martin Valdivia & Gabriela Vega, 2017. "Urbanization patterns, social interactions and female voting in rural Paraguay," Economics Working Papers 1589, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rajeev Sharma, 2017. "Exploring the Social Media beliefs of individual and institutional users in Australia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808011, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Serhiy Kandul & Olexandr Nikolaychuk, 2017. "If I do not ask for help, it does not mean I do not need it: Experimental analysis of recipients' preferences for redistribution," IRENE Working Papers 17-13, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Feng, Xunan & Jin, Zhi & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "How Beliefs Influence Behavior: Confucianism and Innovation in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-46, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Frédéric Docquier & Aysit Tansel & Riccardo Turati, 2017. "Do emigrants self-select along cultural traits? Evidence from the MENA countries," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1716, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Battiston, Diego & Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Kirchmaier, Thomas, 2017. "Is distance dead? Face-to-face communication and productivity in teams," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.