Report NEP-SOC-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buggle, Johannes & Durante, Ruben, 2017. "Climate Risk, Cooperation, and the Co-Evolution of Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, C. Mirjam & Vladasel, Theodor, 2017. "On the Origins of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Sibling Correlation," Working Paper Series 7/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Ventura, Marco & Yamamura, Eiji & Zamparelli, Luca, 2017. "Fairness and the unselfish demand for redistribution by taxpayers and welfare recipients," MPRA Paper 82081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi, 2017. "Family firms and access to credit. Is family ownership beneficial?," CERBE Working Papers wpC23, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Simona Cicognani & Natalia Montinari, 2017. "Cheating in Academia: The Relevance of Social Factors," Working Papers 15/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Marcello Puca & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2017. "Group Influence in Sharing Experiments," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 050, University of Siena.
- Peter Grajzl & Jonathan Eastwood & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl, 2017. "Should Immigrants Culturally Assimilate or Preserve Their Own Culture? Individual Beliefs and the Longevity of National Identity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6470, CESifo Group Munich.
- John, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2017. "Gender Differences in the Development of Other-Regarding Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 11044, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eder, Christoph & Halla, Martin, 2017. "Economic Origins of Cultural Norms: The Case of Animal Husbandry and Bastardy," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168090, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaegeum Lim & Jonathan Meer, 2017. "How Do Peers Influence BMI? Evidence from Randomly Assigned Classrooms in South Korea," NBER Working Papers 23901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tung Manh Ho & Hong Kong Nguyen-To & Thu-Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "Social Network Sustainability Metrics: A Study of Co-authoring Behaviors in the Social Sciences, Using 2008-2017 Scopus Data for Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 17-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.