Report NEP-SOC-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friebel, Guido & Kosfeld, Michael & Thielmann, Gerd, 2016. "Trust the Police? Self-Selection of Motivated Agents into the German Police Force," CEPR Discussion Papers 11697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen L. Ross & Zhentao Shi, 2016. "Measuring Social Interaction Effects when Instruments are Weak," Working papers 2016-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Redzo Mujcic, 2016. "Indirect Reciprocity and Prosocial Behaviour: Evidence from a natural field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00581, The Field Experiments Website.
- Emilio, Colombo & Valentina, Rotondi & Luca, Stanca, 2016. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Well-being: Do Social Interactions Matter?," Working Papers 355, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 31 Dec 2016.
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "When the two ends meet: an experiment on cooperation across the Italian North-South divide," LEM Papers Series 2016/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2017. "Profit with purpose? A theory of social enterprise," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gunnar Gutsche & Anja Köbrich León & Andreas Ziegler, 2016. "On the relevance of psychological motives, values, and norms for socially responsible investments: An econometric analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201641, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yuri G. Rykov & Peter A. Meylakhs & Yadviga E. Sinyavskaya, 2016. "Network Structure of an Aids-Denailists Online Community: Identifying Core Members and the Risk Group," HSE Working papers WP BRP 71/SOC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Umair Khalil & Sulagna Mookerjee & Ryan Tierney, 2016. "Social Interactions in Voting Behavior: Evidence from India," Working Papers 16-21, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2016. "Discrimination against female migrants wearing headscarves," Economics working papers 2016-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Monica Langella & Alan Manning, 2016. "Diversity and Neighbourhood Satisfaction," CEP Discussion Papers dp1459, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew, 2016. "Social Interactions and Aspirations Formation in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 250150, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Gabriele Camera & Alessandro Gioffre, 2016. "Asymmetric Social Norms," Working Papers 16-30, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.