Report NEP-SOC-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lichter, Andreas & Loeffler, Max & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Mass Surveillance: Insights from Stasi Spying in East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shagalov, Igor, 2015. "The interaction of grassroots communities and local authorities in Russia," MPRA Paper 66141, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jul 2015.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes, 2015. "Microfinance Performance and Informal Institutions: A Cross-country Analysis," Working Papers CEB 15-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cécile Perret, 2014. "Social capital and viable territorial development in Kabylian communityThe central role of the regional identity," Working Papers halshs-01094761, HAL.
- Nicole Becker & Kirsten Häger & Jan Heufer, 2015. "That's Just - Not Fair: Gender Differences in Notions of Justice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-103/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodrigo De-Losso & Joelson Oliveira Sampaio, Luciana Gross Cunha, 2015. "Trust in the Judicial System: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tor Eriksson & Lei Mao & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Saving Face and Group Identity," Working Papers halshs-01161750, HAL.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Horacio Larreguy & Juan Pablo Xandri, 2015. "Testing Models of Social Learning on Networks: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 21468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jasmina Arifovic & B. Curtis Eaton & Graeme Walker, "undated". "The Coevolution of Beliefs and Networks," Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 Aug 2015.
- Hannu Salonen, 2015. "Bonacich Measures as Equilibria in Network Models," Discussion Papers 100, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Social Cohesion and Economic Growth: Small States vs Large States," MPRA Paper 66118, University Library of Munich, Germany.