Report NEP-SOC-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Padró i Miquel, Gerard & Qian, Nancy & Xu, Yiqing & Yao, Yang, 2015. "Making Democracy Work: Culture, Social Capital and Elections in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 10515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cong Wang & Bodo Steiner, 2015. "Can ethnic-linguistic diversity explain cross-country differences in social capital formation?," Working Papers 6, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio & Caroli, Eve, 2015. "Not in My Community: Social Pressure and the Geography of Dismissals," IZA Discussion Papers 8910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thierry Pénard & Alexandre Mayol, 2015. "Facebook use and individual well-being: Like me to make me happier!," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201506, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Rodriguez-lara, Ismael, 2015. "Equal distribution or equal payoffs? Reciprocity and inequality aversion in the investment game," MPRA Paper 63313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- TODO Yasuyuki & Petr MATOUS & INOUE Hiroyasu, 2015. "The Strength of Long Ties and the Weakness of Strong Ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks," Discussion papers 15034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christopher Boyce & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Working Papers 2015-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2015. "Influence Networks and Public Goods," Working Papers 15.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Andrzej Szymkowiak, 2014. "The reasons for the resignation of activity on social networking sites," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702305, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Seyedeh Maedeh Ghorashi & Pejman Pashmchi Zadeh & masih rahimabadi, 2014. "The effect of neighborhood management based on\," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Erhan Örselli & Esra Banu Sipahi, 2014. "Trust towards Administrative Institutions among Youth in Turkey: the Case of Konya," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201765, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yolanda Jordaan, 2014. "How important is privacy concern and behaviour on Facebook?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0301782, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rámses Jiménez & Gabriela Sánchez Bazán, 2015. "Capital social y desempeño empresarial: La industria metalmecánica en Ciudad Juárez, México," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 26, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Mar 2015.