Report NEP-SOC-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nancy Qian, 2014. "Making Democracy Work: The Effects of Social Capital and Elections on Public Goods in China," 2014 Meeting Papers 1414, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xindong Xue & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "The Relationship Between Social Capital And Health In China," Working Papers in Economics 15/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Social inclusion and altruism: empirical evidence from juvenile rehabilitation in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 34, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Guillaume Hollard & Omar Sene, 2015. "Social capital and access to primary health care in developing countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-6, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Boucher, Vincent & Fortin, Bernard, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8896, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "The role of proximity and social comparisons on subjective well-being," ThE Papers 13/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Evrenk, Haldun & Sher, Chien-Yuan, 2015. "Social interactions in voting behavior: distinguishing between strategic voting and the bandwagon effect," MPRA Paper 62794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Ekaterina Bushina, 2015. "The Impact of Values, Gender and Education on Creative Behaviour in Different Domains in Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Szeidl, Adam & Mobius, Markus & Phan, Tuan, 2015. "Treasure Hunt: Social Learning in the Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 10493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin G. Kocher & Fangfang Tan & Jing Yu, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-12_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- O'Higgins, Niall & Palomba, Arturo & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2015. "Gender Effects, Culture and Social Influence in the Dictator Game: An Italian Study," IZA Discussion Papers 8860, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre C. Boyer & Nadja Dwenger & Johannes Rincke, 2014. "Do Taxes Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation? Field-Experimental Evidence from Germany," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-23, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Network Structure and Education Outcomes: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 8872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Avi Weiss & Shlomi Boshi & Moshik Lavie, 2015. "Quasi-Free Goods and Social Norms: The Effects of Quantity Restrictions and Scrutiny," Working Papers 2015-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Aida, Takeshi, 2015. "Spatial vs. Social Network Effects in Risk Sharing," Working Papers 89, JICA Research Institute.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Saha, Sarani, 2015. "Court-ship, Kinship and Business: A Study on the Interaction between the Formal and the Informal Institutions and Its Effect on Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 8887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Kleine & Sebastian Kube, 2015. "Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.