Report NEP-SOC-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Papers 1408.1671, arXiv.org.
- Kouvavas, Omiros, 2013. "Political Budget Cycles Revisited, the Case for Social Capital," MPRA Paper 57504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco & Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution," MPRA Paper 57151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Caldara & Michael McBride, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Network Formation with Limited Observation," Working Papers 141501, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Wibral, Matthias, 2014. "Identity Changes and the Efficiency of Reputation Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 8216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Norm Enforcement in Social Dilemmas: An Experiment with Police Commissioners," IZA Discussion Papers 8218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cameron K Murray, 2014. "Resolving rent-seeking puzzles: A model of political influence via social signals," Discussion Papers Series 528, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- He, Haoran & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Are Teams Less Inequality Averse than Individuals?," IZA Discussion Papers 8217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2014. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Piil Damm & Christian Dustmann, 2014. "Does Growing Up in a High Crime Neighborhood Affect Youth Criminal Behavior?," Study Papers 63, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Le Breton, Michel & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2014. "Influence Vs. Utility in the Evaluation of Voting Rules: A New Look at the Penrose Formula," TSE Working Papers 14-511, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kocher, Martin G. & Tan, Fangfang & Yu, Jing, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," Discussion Papers in Economics 21163, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Olga A. Gulevich, 2014. "Social Beliefs And Learning Motivation: Role Of Organizational Justice," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/PSY/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," NBER Working Papers 20214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.