Report NEP-SOC-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 56436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: The Twin Peaks Curve," Working Papers halshs-01000117, HAL.
- Vidal-Robert, Jordi, 2014. "Long-run effects of the Spanish Inquisition," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 192, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2014. "Are Public Sector Workers Different? Cross-European Evidence from Elderly Workers and Retirees," IZA Discussion Papers 8238, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Niels Vermeer & Daniel van Vuuren & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "Social interactions and the retirement age," CPB Discussion Paper 278, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Barone, Guglielmo & D'Ignazio, Alessio & de Blasio, Guido & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2014. "Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu and Politics: The Role of Immigration in Shaping Natives' Political Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Gaechter, 2014. "Human Pro-Social Motivation and the Maintenance of Social Order," Discussion Papers 2014-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Luzuriaga, Miguel, 2014. "A trust game in loss domain," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/6, University of Stavanger.
- Simon Gaechter & Christian Thoeni, 2014. "Peer effects and social preferences in voluntary cooperation," Discussion Papers 2014-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers CIE 74, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Valeria Ivaniushina & Daniel Alexandrov, 2014. "Disentangling Peer Influence On Multiple Levels," HSE Working papers WP BRP 43/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2014. "Strategic Trustworthiness via Unstrategic Third-party Reward – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2017.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "It Wasn't Me! Visibility and Free Riding in Waste Sorting," Discussion Papers 14-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:46420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore