Report NEP-SOC-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Peiró Palomino Jesús, 2012. "Social Capital, Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence for Spanish Provinces," Working Papers 2012122, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ljunge, Martin, 2013. "Social Capital and the Family: Evidence that Strong Family Ties Cultivate Civic Virtues," Working Paper Series 967, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brady, Gerard, 2013. "Network social capital and labour market outcomes Evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 47391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard & Hélène l'Huillier & Raphaële de la Martinière & Camille Sutter, 2012. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00827690, HAL.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Pierluigi Conzo & Martin A. Leroch, 2013. "Social Identity and Punishment," EIEF Working Papers Series 1316, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2013. "Proximity, network formation and inventive performance: in search of the proximity paradox," MPRA Paper 47388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Cuesta, José A. & Garcia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel, 2013. "Gender Differences in Cooperation: Experimental Evidence on High School Students," IZA Discussion Papers 7421, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).