Report NEP-SOC-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," IZA Discussion Papers 6961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Trust as the missing root of institutions, education, and development," Working Papers CEB 12-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S. M. Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2012. "Trust and Reciprocity, Empowerment and Transparency," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-12, McMaster University.
- Luminita Postelnicu, 2012. "Social Capital and Repayment Performance of Group Lending in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 12-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arthur Downing, 2012. "Social Capital in Decline: Friendly Societies in Australia, 1850-1914," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _105, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Cueva, Carlos & Dessi, Roberta, 2012. "Charitable Giving, Self-Image and Personality," IDEI Working Papers 748, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Adriaenssens, Stef & Hendrickx, Jef, 2012. "Institutions, trust and relations: a comparative analysis explaining informal economic activities," Working Papers 2012/33, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Luljeta Hajderllari, 2012. "Actions with economic elements embedded in the social networks of Danish farmer investors abroad," IFRO Working Paper 2012/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Fairley, Kim & Sanfey, Alan & Vyrastekova, Jana & Weitzel, Utz, 2012. "Social risk and ambiguity in the trust game," MPRA Paper 42302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucifora, Claudio & Tonello, Marco, 2012. "Students' Cheating as a Social Interaction: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in a National Evaluation Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rago, Sara, 2012. "Italian mutual benefit societies: an organizational social innovation in health and healthcare system," AICCON Working Papers 113-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries & Dohmen, Thomas, 2012. "Negative Reciprocity and Retrenched Pension Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 6955, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).