Report NEP-SOC-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," IZA Discussion Papers 6916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2012. "Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration? Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Social-Interaction Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012. "Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile," Working Papers 2012/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth. Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," AMSE Working Papers 1204, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- John F. Helliwell, 2012. "Understanding and Improving the Social Context of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 18486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," AMSE Working Papers 1209, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Social Interactions and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2011. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Job Satisfaction: The Divide between EU and Eastern Economies," MPRA Paper 41940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," Working Papers CEB 12-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia L. Costa & Ana Passos & Arnold B. Bakker, 2012. "Team Work Engagement: Considering Team Dynamics for Engagement," Working Papers Series 2 12-06, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore