Report NEP-SOC-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers 1216, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2012. "Individual social capital and access to formal credit in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123401, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Quoc, Hoang Dinh & Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "Facilitating access to rural services in Vietnam: The invisible social capital link," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123402, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Best, James A, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Justine Burns & Malcolm Keswell, 2011. "Ethnolinguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 72, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- M. Bigoni & G. Camera & M. Casari, 2012. "Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers," Working Papers wp828, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2012. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," IAW Discussion Papers 83, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2012. "Physical Attractiveness Or Referrals: Which Matters The Most?," MPRA Paper 39105, University Library of Munich, Germany.