Report NEP-SOC-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Seeds of distrust: Conflict in Uganda," ECON - Working Papers 054, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini & Francesco Sarracino, 2011. "Predicting the Trend of Well-Being in Germany: How Much Do Comparisons, Adaptation and Sociability Matter?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 414, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Robert Slonim, 2011. "Rewarding Altruism? A Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers 2011-010, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Dunia López Pintado, 2011. "Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily," Working Papers 11.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Pugno & Paolo Verme, 2011. "Life Satisfaction, Social Capital and the Bonding-Bridging Nexus," Working Papers 2011-08, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Asli Ertan, 2011. "The determinants of social capital on facebook," STPS Working Papers 1108, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2011.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Bang Dang Nguyen & Yen-Teik Lee & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2011. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind:The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 19-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Adman, Per & Strömblad, Per, 2011. "Utopia becoming dystopia? Analyzing political trust among immigrants in Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2011:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Luigi Luini & Annmaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2011. "Social Influence in Trustors’ Neighborhoods," Department of Economics University of Siena 626, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gioia De Melo, 2011. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from Uruguayan schools," Department of Economics University of Siena 627, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tan, Fangfang & Xiao, Erte, 2011. "Peer punishment with third-party approval in a social dilemma game," MPRA Paper 35473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Lasagni & E. Lollo, 2011. "Participation in Rotating Savings and Credit Associations in Indonesia: New Empirical Evidence on Social Capital," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "When strong ties are strong Networks and youth labor market entry," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Contea & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubbad, 2011. "Behavioural patterns in social networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Klaus Nowotny & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2011. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 415, WIFO.
- Iversen, Vegard Iversen & Torsvik, Gaute, 2011. "Network mechanisms and social ties in markets for low- and unskilled jobs: (theory and) evidence from North-India," Working Papers in Economics 14/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Casari, Marco & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Research Papers 2088, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.