Report NEP-SOC-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Rocco & F. Elena & M. Suhrcke, 2011. "From social capital to health - and back," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Quentin David & Alexandre Janiak & Etienne Wasmer, 2010. "Local social capital and geographical mobility," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- D. Fiorillo & F. Sabatini, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-12, CIRANO.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Woman," IZA Discussion Papers 5890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Keogh, Sinead & Cullinan, John, 2011. "The Determinants Of Time Spent On Social, Community And Leisure Activities By Farm Households In The West Of Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108798, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gary S. Shea, 2011. "A Social Network for Trade and Inventories of Stock during the South Sea Bubble," CDMA Working Paper Series 201110, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ferdinand von Siemens, 2011. "Intention-Based Reciprocity and the Hidden Costs of Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hennessy, Thia C. & Lapple, Doris & Newman, Carol F., 2011. "The Economic Returns to Membership of a Dairy Discussion Group: Evidence from the Irish National Farm Survey," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108784, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Matei, Lucica & Sandu, Cristina, 2011. "The Social Enterprise: A Literature Review," Apas Papers 388, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.