Report NEP-SOC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartels, Koen & Cozzi, Guido & Mantovan, Noemi, 2011. "Public Spending and Volunteering: "The Big Society", Crowding Out, and Volunteering Capital," MPRA Paper 29730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The Long Shadow of Income on Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Boeckh, Katrin & Hainz, Christa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "The Empire Is Dead, Long Live the Empire! Long-Run Persistence of Trust and Corruption in the Bureaucracy," IZA Discussion Papers 5584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Yazhen Gong, 2010. "Integrating Social Capital into Institutional Analysis of the Guangxi CDM Forest-based Carbon Sequestration Project," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201010t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2010.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "Migration and Culture," Working Papers 2010-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Docquier & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Hillel Rapoport & Maurice Schiff, 2011. "Emigration and democracy," Working Papers 2011-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Joffily, Mateus & Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 5592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Cainelli & Mario Maggioni & Erika Uberti & Annunziata De Felice, 2010. "The strength of strong ties: Co-authorship and productivity among Italian economists," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0125, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".