Report NEP-SOC-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social Capital in a Growing Hyper-technological Economy," Working Papers 2010.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anandya, Dudi, 2010. "The Direct and Indirect Effect of Exchange to Build Customer Loyalty in Social Network Sites," MPRA Paper 25277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2010. "Volunteer work and domain satisfactions: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 6_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Joshua C. Hall & Russell S. Sobel & George R. Crowley, 2010. "Institutions, Capital, and Growth," Working Papers 10-15, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Kirsten Häger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arghyrou, Michael G, 2010. "Corruption as a form of extreme individualism: An economic explanation based on geography and climate conditions," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Elena Costantino & Maria Paola Marchello & Cecilia Mezzano, 2010. "Social Responsibility as a Driver for Local Sustainable Development," Working Papers 2010.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010. "Does Cultural Diversity Increase The Rate Of Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 10-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.