Report NEP-SOC-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2010. "Cooperative Strategies in Groups of Strangers: An Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1237, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Donja Darai & Silvia Grätz, 2010. "Determinants of Successful Cooperation in a Face-to-Face Social Dilemma," SOI - Working Papers 1006, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2010.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2010. "Communication, Commitment, and Deception in Social Dilemmas: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1236, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Aimone & Laurence R. Iannaccone & Michael D. Makowsky & Jared Rubin, 2010. "Endogenous Group Formation via Unproductive Costs," Working Papers 2010-15, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2010. "The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1239, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Béatrice Pouligny, 2010. "State-Society Relations and Intangible Dimensions of State Resilience and State Building: A Bottom-Up Perspective," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/33, European University Institute.
- Robinson, James A., 2010. "Elites and Institutional Persistence," Working Paper Series wp2010-85, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).