Report NEP-SOC-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1007, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Patricia & De la Torre Garcia, Rodolfo, 2000. "Closing the gap: the link between social capital and microfinance services," MPRA Paper 22974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Reconciling pro-social versus selfish behavior: Evidence for the role of self-control," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-003 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 09 Jul 2010.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 2010. "Social Norms and Preferences," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 22967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Drouvelis & R Metcalfe & N Powdthavee, 2010. "Priming Cooperation in Social Dilemma Games," Discussion Papers 10/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bode, Alexander & Talmon l'Armee, Tobias & Alig, Simon, 2010. "Clusters vs. Networks – a literature based approach towards an integrated concept," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 42559, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2010. "Volunteers and conditions under which crowd-out effect could appear. An empirical evidence of psychological self-determination theory," MPRA Paper 22878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "Building Sustainable Organizations: The Human Factor," Research Papers 2017r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.