Report NEP-SOC-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Rodriguez & Rodrigo Wagner, 2009. "How Would Your Kids Vote if I Open my Doors? Evidence from Venezuela," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-40, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Seghers, A. & Manigart, S. & Vanacker,T., 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs' knowledge of finance alternatives," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2010. "Social Interaction and Stock Market Participation: Evidence from British Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher-Johannes Schild & Matthias Wrede, 2010. "Cultural Identity, Mobility, and Decentralization," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201016, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oz Shy, 2010. "A short survey of network economics," Working Papers 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00476016_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Cornelissen & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "Profit Sharing and Reciprocity: Theory and Survey Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 292, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Aretz, Bodo & Kube, Sebastian, 2010. "Choosing your object of benevolence: a field experiment on donation options," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ozkan Eren & I. Serkan Ozbeklik, 2010. "Leadership Skills and Wages Revisited: Is There a Causal Relation?," Working Papers 1002, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.