Choosing your object of benevolence: a field experiment on donation options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bodo Aretz & Sebastian Kube, 2013. "Choosing Your Object of Benevolence: A Field Experiment on Donation Options," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(1), pages 62-73, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordscharitable giving; identifiable victim; field experiment; altruism; contingent valuation;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-05-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-05-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-05-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .