Report NEP-SOC-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul & Chiara Peroni, 2010. "Reciprocal Attention and Norm of Reciprocity in Blogging Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreia Tolciu & Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "Women and Work: What Role Do Social Norms Play?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201009, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," NBER Working Papers 15845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2010. "Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of the social norm on cigarette consumption: evidence from Japan using panel data," MPRA Paper 21813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2010. "Groups, Networks, and Hierarchy in Household Private Transfers: Evidence from Fiji," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Emanuela Carbonara & Francesco Parisi & Georg von Wangenheim, 2010. "Inexpressive Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201010, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Becchetti Leonardo & Giachin Elena & Pelloni Alessandra, 2010. "The relationship between social leisure and life satisfaction," wp.comunite 0063, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Effects of Female Labor Participation and Marital Status on Smoking Behavior in Japan," MPRA Paper 21789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Bros, 2010. "Social fragmentation and public goods: polarization, inequality and patronage in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "The Outcomes of Individual-level Technology Transfer and the Role of Research Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers 1214, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.