Report NEP-SOC-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Yunus, 2010. "Social Business: A Step Toward Creating a New Economic and Social Order," Working Papers id:2383, eSocialSciences.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2010. "You Can't Be Happier Than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 261, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maria S. Floro & Annika Tornqvist & Emcet Oktay Tas, 2009. "The Impact of the Economic Crisis on Women's Economic Empowerment," Working Papers 2009-26, American University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2010. "Microeconomics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 984, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gil-Lacruz, Ana Isabel & Gil Lacruz, Marta & Bernal Cuenca, Estrella, 2010. "Socio-Economic Determinants Of Abortion Rates," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Iyer, S. & Velu, C. & Mumit, A., 2010. "Communication and Marketing of Services by Religious Organizations in India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1008, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:1-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Mancino, Lisa & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2008. "Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students," Economic Research Report 56489, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.