Report NEP-SOC-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Peyton Young, 2007. "Social Norms," Economics Series Working Papers 307, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006. "Social Norms and Household Time Allocation," Economics Series Working Papers 291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rode, Julian, 2007. "Truth and Trust in Communication: An Experimental Study of Behavior under Asymmetric Information," Ratio Working Papers 111, The Ratio Institute.
- Zenou, Yves & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Cabrales, Antonio, 2007. "Effort and synergies in network formation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072515, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alan B. Krueger & David Schkade, 2007. "Sorting in the Labor Market: Do Gregarious Workers Flock to Interactive Jobs?," NBER Working Papers 13032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ammermüller, Andreas, 2007. "Violence in European schools: victimization and consequences," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-004, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bhanu Murthy, K.V., 2007. "Business ethics and corporate responsibility:a new perspective," MPRA Paper 2634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2007. "Aggregation Reversals and the Social Formation of Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 13031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2006. "R&D incentives, compatibility and network externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-93, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shirley Dex & Jo Lindley, 2007. "Labour market job matching for UK minority ethnic groups," Working Papers 2007003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.