Report NEP-SOC-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emanuele Ciriolo, 2005. "Inequity aversion and trustees' reciprocity in the trust game," DULBEA Working Papers 05-20.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hans Westlund, 2006. "The Social Capital of Regional Dynamics: A Policy Perspective," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-423, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Godefroy DangNguyen & Thierry Pénard, 2006. "Network Cooperation and incentives within online communities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200601, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2006. "Punishment, Inequality and Emotions," IZA Discussion Papers 2119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Gustav, 2006. "Institutions and their Measures: A Black Box of Goodies," Working Papers in Economics 206, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Dessy & Flaubert Mbiekop, 2006. "Democratic Voting and Social Exclusion," Cahiers de recherche 0618, CIRPEE.
- Casari, Marco & Luini, Luigi, 2006. "Peer Punishment in Teams: Emotional or Strategic Choice?," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1188, Purdue University, Department of Economics.