Report NEP-SEA-2020-07-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamran, Hafiz Waqas & Haseeb, Muhammad & Nguyen, Thu Thuy & Nguyen, V.C., 2020. "Climate change and bank stability: The moderating role of green financing and renewable energy consumption in ASEAN," OSF Preprints v48fa, Center for Open Science.
- WASHIMI Kazuaki & KADOGAWA Yoichi, 2020. "Recent Characteristics of FX Markets in Asia \A Comparison of Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong SAR \," Bank of Japan Review Series 20-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Pradesha, Angga & Amaliah, Syarifah & Noegroho, Anang & Thurlow, James, 2020. "The cost of COVID-19 on the Indonesian economy: A Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) multiplier approach," Project notes June 2020, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2020. "Causes of haze and its health effects in Singapore: a replication study," Working Papers 10/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Juniwati, 2020. "The Role of Satisfaction in Mediating the Effect of e-Service Convenience, Security, and Trust on Repurchase Intention in the Marketplace Case study: Shopee Marketplace," GATR Journals jmmr243, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Romat Saragih, 2020. "Examining the Mediation of Job Satisfaction in the Relationship between Work Stress and Turnover Intention in Textile Company," GATR Journals jmmr246, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2020. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers info:hdl:2441/68bdjcjoob8, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Giao, Ha Nam Khanh & Ngan, Nguyen Thi Kim & Phuc, Nguyen Pham Hanh & Tuan, Huynh Quoc & Hong, Ha Kim & Anh, Huynh Diep Tram & Nhu, Duong Thi Huynh & Lan, Ngo Thi, 2020. "How Destination Image Factors Affect Domestic Tourists Revisit Intention to Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam," OSF Preprints cft6e, Center for Open Science.
- Ms. Anja Baum, 2020. "Vietnam's Development Success Story and the Unfinished SDG Agenda," IMF Working Papers 2020/031, International Monetary Fund.
- Agustina, Huteri Dea, 2020. "Analisis kohesi dan koherensi pada teks prosedur, Teks cerpen, teks lingkungan hidup dan kemungkinan pembelajaran disekolah," OSF Preprints 4p5z7, Center for Open Science.
- WASHIMI Kazuaki, 2020. "Recent Issues in Capital Flows \Trends in Capital Inflows to Japan & Asia and Challenges Ahead \," Bank of Japan Review Series 20-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson, 2020. "Data Governance, AI, and Trade: Asia as a Case Study," Working Papers 2020-6, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Caroline Roulet, 2020. "The changing structure of financial intermediation in Asia: Benefits and risks," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 45, OECD Publishing.
- Masrofah, Siti, 2020. "Analisis Pengaruh Pengangguran Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Indonesia Dalam Perspektif Ekonomi Islam," OSF Preprints n8vh6, Center for Open Science.
- Mayda, Anna Maria & Parsons, Chris & Pham, Hannah & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2019. "Refugees and Foreign Direct Investment: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from U.S. Resettlements," CEPR Discussion Papers 14242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vuong, Bui Nhat & Tung, Dao Duy & Giao, Ha Nam Khanh & Chau, Nguyen Thi Ngoc & Tushar, Hasanuzzaman, 2020. "An Empirical Assessment of Organizational Commitment and Job Performance: Vietnam Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," OSF Preprints 65ugc, Center for Open Science.
- wibowo, kahar adi, 2020. "Strategi Promag Sebagai Market Leader Obat Promag Di Indonesia," OSF Preprints r2xb4, Center for Open Science.
- Thi Huong Trinh & Dharani Dhar Burra & Michel Simioni & Stef de Haan & Tuyen Thi Thanh Huynh & Tung Van Huynh & Andrew D. Jones, 2019. "Supermarkets and their impacts on the relationship between food acquisition patterns and socio-economic and demographic characteristics of households: empirical evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print hal-02790424, HAL.
- Christopher Hoy & Russell Toth & Nurina Merdikawati, 2020. "How does Information about Inequality Shape Voting Intentions and Preferences for Redistribution? Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment in Indonesia," Working Papers 517, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- N, Muhammad Nurhadi, 2020. "Cash Holdings, Profitabilitas Dan Nilai Perusahaan Studi Pada Perusahaan Sub-Sektor Konstruksi Bangunan Yang Terdaftar Di Bei," OSF Preprints ge549, Center for Open Science.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2020. "â€˜Send Them a Shipload of Riceâ€™: Australiaâ€™s Food Aid to Indonesia, 1960s-1970s," CEH Discussion Papers 05, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kristina Czura & Anett John & Lisa Spantig, 2020. "Flexible Microcredit: Effects on Loan Repayment and Social Pressure," CESifo Working Paper Series 8322, CESifo.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson, 2020. "America's uneven approach to AI and its consequences," Working Papers 2020-7, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Zuraina Dato Mansor, 2020. "A Review on Employee's Voluntary Turnover: A Psychological Perspective," GATR Journals jmmr245, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Massimo Filippini & Suchita Srinivasan, 2020. "Voluntary adoption of environmental standards and limited attention: Evidence from the food and beverage industry in Vietnam," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/338, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Toman Barsbai & Victoria Licuanan & Andreas Steinmayr & Erwin Tiongson & Dean Yang, 2020. "Information and the Acquisition of Social Network Connections," NBER Working Papers 27346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jusmiana, Andi & , HERIANTO, 2020. "Suplemen Materi Statistik Terapan dalam Ilmu Kesehatan," OSF Preprints cr3ug, Center for Open Science.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2019. "La planète laitière et la place de l’Afrique de l’Ouest dans la consommation, la production et les échanges de produits laitiers," Post-Print hal-02439973, HAL.
- Borooah, Vani, 2019. "Discrimination and Jobs Reservation in India," MPRA Paper 101671, University Library of Munich, Germany.