Report NEP-SEA-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santoso, Muhammad Rifky & Bukit, Rina Br, 2019. "The determinant factors of automotive industry investment decision in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 95518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Hoang, Cuong & Quang Tran, Tuyen & Hai Thi Nguyen, Yen & Duc Nguyen, Kien, 2019. "Is landholding a potential barrier to adopting profitable livelihoods in the Mekong Delta region in Vietnam ?," MPRA Paper 95936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2019.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Adriana Carolina Pinate & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Looking at Creativity from East to West: Risk Taking and Intrinsic Motivation in Socially and Culturally Diverse Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Paul John, Pena, 2019. "An ASEAN Digital Single Market: Boosting the Aspiration for a Single Market in the Digital Era," MPRA Paper 95948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shenhao Wang & Jinhua Zhao, 2019. "Deep Neural Networks for Choice Analysis: Architectural Design with Alternative-Specific Utility Functions," Papers 1909.07481, arXiv.org.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2019. "A Test of DMPS and VIIRS Night Lights Data for Estimating GDP and Spatial Inequality for Rural and Urban Areas," Working Papers in Economics 19/11, University of Waikato.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2018. "A stochastic frontier analysis approach for estimating market power in the major U.S. meat export markets," MPRA Paper 96128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bashar H. Malkawi, 2019. "Legal Architecture and Design for Gulf Cooperation Council Economic Integration," Papers 1909.08798, arXiv.org.
- Antman, Francisca M. & Duncan, Brian, 2019. "Incentives to Identify: A Comment," IZA Discussion Papers 12615, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robbie Lin & Chyi Lin Lee & Graeme Newell, 2019. "The significance of Residential REITs in Japan as an Institutionalized property sector," ERES eres2019_122, European Real Estate Society (ERES).