Report NEP-SEA-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Cuong & Vu, Linh, 2017. "The Impact of Migration and Remittance on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2017. "Exploring the Influence of Colonial Railways on Java's Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 80097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John R. Bowen, 2017. "Gender, Islam, and law," WIDER Working Paper Series 152, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," CEP Discussion Papers dp1489, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Nguyen, Lam, 2017. "Intra-generational and intergenerational mobility in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morais, Joanna & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "Impact of socioeconomic factors on nutritional diet in Vietnam from 2004 to 2014: new insights using compositional data analysis," TSE Working Papers 17-825, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chen, Xi, 2017. "Does Daughter Deficit Promote Parental Substance Use? Longitudinal Evidence on Smoking from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 10860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Mariko Tanaka, 2017. "The Impacts of Emerging Asia on Global Financial Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1050, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”," AQR Working Papers 201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2017. "Education, Governance, Trade and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and the East Asia-Latin America Productivity Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2017. "Assessing primary care performance in Indonesia: An application of frontier analysis techniques," Working Papers 1703, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Consumption and Exchange Rate Uncertainty: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- La, Meeryung, 2017. "Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP): Progress and Challenges," World Economy Brief 17-12, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2017. "Creative Destruction of Industries: Yokohama City in the Great Kanto Earthquake, 1923 ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1051, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Syed, Jawad & Kumar, Mantu & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Does globalization worsen environmental quality in developed economies?," MPRA Paper 80055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2017.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2017. "Les échanges de bovins vivants et de viande bovine dans le monde et dans l’UE : trajectoires productives et commerciales des principaux pays impliqués," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.