Report NEP-SEA-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lord, Montague J. & Tangtrongjita, Pawat, 2016. "BIMP-EAGA Investment Opportunities in Corridor Value Chains," MPRA Paper 76457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J. & Tangtrongjita, Pawat, 2016. "Scoping Study for The Special Border Economic Zone (SBEZ) In The Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)," MPRA Paper 76456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Various Authors, 2016. "Philippine Journal of Development 2014-2015," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2014-2015 Vol. 41-42 , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Serafica, Ramonette B., 2016. "Sustaining the Competitiveness of Philippine Services," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2014-2015 Vol. 41-42 , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ballesteros, Marife M. & Llanto, Gilberto M., 2017. "Strengthening Social Enterprises for Inclusive Growth: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jones, Michael S. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Brown, Zachary S. & Yorobe, Jose M., 2017. "Do farmers with less education realize higher yield gains from GM maize in developing countries? Evidence from the Philippines," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252822, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke B., 2017. "Cost-sharing in health insurance and its impact in a developing country– Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," MPRA Paper 76399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & URATA Shujiro & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2017. "Choosing Between Multiple Preferential Tariff Schemes: Evidence from Japan's imports," Discussion papers 17002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vincent Koen & Hidekatsu Asada & Stewart Nixon & Mohamed Rizwan Habeeb Rahuman & Mohd Arif, A.Z., 2017. "Malaysia’s economic success story and challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1369, OECD Publishing.
- Oh, Saera & Lee, Sang Hyeon, 2017. "Does trade contribute to poverty reduction? If it does, where the benefit goes to?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252849, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hidekatsu Asada & Stewart Nixon & Vincent Koen, 2017. "Boosting productivity in Malaysia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1370, OECD Publishing.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2016. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Research Paper Series RPS 2016-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Martin Hoesli, 2012. "Mortgage Interest Deductions and Homeownership: An International Survey," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-06, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Stewart Nixon & Hidekatsu Asada & Vincent Koen, 2017. "Fostering inclusive growth in Malaysia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1371, OECD Publishing.
- Juan Alcácer & Karin Beukel & Bruno Cassiman, 2015. "Capturing Value from IP in a Global Environment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-068, Harvard Business School.