Report NEP-SEA-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramez Abubakr Badeeb & Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Oil Curse and Finance-Growth Nexus in Malaysia: The Role of Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers 26-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dong Dong Zhang, 2016. "The Making and Implementation of the Belt and Road Policy," Development Economics Working Papers 25995, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- John McLaren & Myunghwan Yoo, 2016. "FDI and Inequality in Vietnam: An Approach with Census Data," NBER Working Papers 22930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saiki, Ayako & Chantapacdepong, Pornpinun & Volz, Ulrich, 2016. "Dealing with Quantitative Easing Spillovers in East Asia: The Role of Institutions and Macroprudential Policy," ADBI Working Papers 604, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel & Andrew Tai, 2016. "Measuring the Effects of Dollar Appreciation on Asia: A Favar Approach," Working Paper Series 2016-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 14 Nov 2016.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2016. "Land Ownership, Access to Informal Credit and Its Cost in Rural Vietnam," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201619, University of Turin.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2016. "Social Media and Politics in Indonesia," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2016-42, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2016. "Tweeting for Power: Social Media and Political Campaigning in Indonesia," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2016-43, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Alan T. K. Wan & Xinyu Zhang, 2016. "Model Averaging Estimators for the Stochastic Frontier Model," Working Papers 2016-09, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Katsuo Kogure & Yoshito Takasaki, 2016. "Conflict, Institutions, and Economic Behavior: Legacies of the Cambodian Genocide," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Murat Ungor, 2016. "Online Appendix to "Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia"," Online Appendices 11-273, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- KOGURE, Katsuo & TAKASAKI, Yoshito, 2016. "Conflict, Institutions, and Economic Behavior : Legacies of the Cambodian Genocide," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-39, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wang, Wenming & Keisuke Kawachi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2016. "Does Equalization Transfer Enhance Partial Tax Cooperation?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1035, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Valsecchi, Michele, 2016. "Corrupt Bureaucrats: The Response of Non-Elected Officials to Electoral Accountability," Working Papers in Economics 684, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2016. "Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250248, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment and Temporary Workers in Japan," Discussion papers e-16-011, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Wuyi Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Liangjun Su, 2016. "Homogeneity Pursuit in Panel Data Models: Theory and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2063, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.