Report NEP-SEA-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruperto Majuca & Jesson Pagaduan, 2015. "Transmission Channels of Economic Shocks in ASEAN," Working Papers PB-2014-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie & Lim, Joseph Anthony, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Export-Led Growth: An Analysis of the Export Basket of Selected East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 64650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmana, Rayenda Khresna & Setiawan, Doddy & Hooy, Chee Wooi, 2014. "Diversification strategy, Ownership Structure, and Firm Value: a study of public‐listed firms in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 64607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinescu, Ioana E. & Triyana, Margaret, 2015. "The Sources of Wage Growth in a Developing Country," IZA Discussion Papers 9066, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- MATSUMOTO Shigeru & OMATA Yukiko, 2015. "Consumer Valuations of Energy Efficiency Investments: The case of Vietnam's air conditioner market," Discussion papers 15063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2014. "Does retrenchment strategy mitigate earnings management? Evidence from Public Listed Companies in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 63426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shandre Mugan THANGAVELU, 2015. "FDI Restrictiveness Index for ASEAN: Implementation of AEC Blueprint Measures," Working Papers DP-2015-43, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Rully PRASSETYA & Ponciano INTAL Jr, 2015. "AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Standards and Conformance," Working Papers DP-2015-42, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Anett John (née Hofmann), 2014. "When Commitment Fails - Evidence from a Regular Saver Product in the Philippines," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 055, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Runhuan Feng & Hans W. Volkmer, 2015. "Conditional Asian Options," Papers 1505.06946, arXiv.org.
- Sven Neelsen & Supon Limwattananon & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2015. "Economic Impact of Illness with Health Insurance but without Income Insurance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-060/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Helble, Matthias & Prasetyo, Ahmad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Hard Pegs versus Intermediate Currency Arrangements in the Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 524, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- ISHIKAWA Yoshimichi, 2015. "[WTO Case Review Series No.11] Philippines—Taxes on Distilled Spirits (WT/DS396/DS403): Liquor tax system in developing countries and the national treatment (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin Hong, 2014. "Earnings Management, Ownership Expropriation and Brokerage Fee of Malaysian Property Companies," MPRA Paper 63427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aizawa, Toshiaki & Helble, Matthias, 2015. "Health and Home Ownership: Findings for the Case of Japan," ADBI Working Papers 525, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2015. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 051, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.