Report NEP-SEA-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14029-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury & Farzana Sehrin, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia : A Bangladesh Country Study," Development Economics Working Papers 24423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michele Bruni, 2013. "Labor market and demographic scenarios for ASEAN countries (2010-35). Education, skill development, manpower needs, migration flows and economic growth," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0006, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Gender Equality in the Labor Market in Cambodia," ADB Reports RPT136186-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Paqueo, Vicente B. & Lanzona, Leonardo Jr. A. & Dulay, Dean Gerard C., 2014. "Labor Policy Analysis for Jobs Expansion and Development," Discussion Papers DP 2014-34 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jose II Opalalic TIUSONCO, 2014. "The Philippines – Improving institutions, offering a vital and sustainable labor force to the region," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1003599, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Cassey LEE, 2014. "The Exporting and Productivity Nexus: Does Firm Size Matter?," Working Papers DP-2014-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg & Boris Hofmann, 2014. "Monetary analysis and the global financial cycle: an Asian central bank perspective," BIS Working Papers 463, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chang-Ching Lin & Juin-Jen Chang & Shu-Shiuan Lu, 2014. "Wage Stagnation? Fact Disclosure and Cross-Country Comparison," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Nazahah Abd Rahim, 2013. "Csr And Sustainability: An Investigation Into The Practice Of Online Csr Initiatives By Secondary Market Listed Companies In Malaysia," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 40, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Bilger, Marcel & Buisman, Leander R. & Bredenkamp, Caryn, 2014. "Who benefits from government health spending and why? a global assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7044, The World Bank.
- Simon Pettman, 2014. "Delivering Results in Standards and Conformance in ASEAN: the Critical Roles of Institutional Strengthening and the Private Sector," Working Papers PB-2014-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Asymptotic Distribution and Finite-Sample Bias Correction of QML Estimators for Spatial Error Dependence Model," Working Papers 15-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Andries M. & Cassin G. & Bahhaouy A. & Philippe F. & Foratier Y. & Lopez Vernaza A. & Rigodanzo F., 2013. "The risks associated with cloud computing," Analyse et synthèse 16, Banque de France.
- Noorhayati Mansor & Wong Jinq Yih, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives In The Malaysian Palm Oil Industry: Managers` Perceptions Of The Impact On Non-Financial Performance," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 31, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.